So I got my airbrushes out, cleaned them, and decided to use them in preparing my Hinds for Team Yankee. I picked up a can of the Tankovy Green from Battlefront and laid down the basecoat. Then I used a Vallejo tan color to do the camouflage pattern. I initially did the underside in a straight line between the camo and the sky blue but decided that I wanted a softer edge, so I tried to fix it with the airbrush.
All in all, I am pleased with the effect.
The decals went on easily and other than the rotor hub assembly which was a royal PITA the models went together cleanly. I like having the magnetized attachments to the base and rotors as that will prevent damage. Looking forward to getting more and adding an Air Assault company of troops.
Now on to finishing the tanks!