With the release of Flame of War version 4, I pulled my DAK out and began to redo some of them and finish a lot of them. My first army set of Germans was painted over 10 years ago and I can tell that my painting skills have gotten better.
The Marder set is the first I have purchased from the Plastic Soldier Company. There were five models in the package that could be made into T38s or either of two Marder versions.
I put together one model as a test and was glad I did as I had a bit of difficulty getting the images and the pieces to match up well. After the first one, however, the others came together nicely. I am impressed with the level of details in the models and the way they look when completed.
The Tiger is a model I purchased off of Bartertown or traded for and had to strip before painting. The loader’s hatch was already up and I left it the way it was. The decals came off a sheet from Battlefront and I had to put one side together from different decals as there was only one decal in the sequence from 201 through 214.